SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 is released on 31st October 2022 on the official website of the State Bank of India. Aspirants can download the SBI JA Admit Card 2022 from the official website https://sbi.co.in/.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 : JA Prelims Admit Card for the prelims exam is planned to be conduct on 12th, 19th, 20th and 25th of November 2022. SBI has published 5486 posts for JA (Customer Support and Sales) vacancies to be selected through SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 : OUTLINE
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Vacancies||Junior Associates (JA)(Customer Support and Sales)|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 Published||31st October 2022|
|SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Dates||12th, 19th, 20th, & 25th November 2022|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022||Month of December 2022|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains) 2022||December 2022- January 2023|
|Official website||https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers|
Procedures to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
The aspirants should go the under mentioned procedure to download their Prelims SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the link which is provided below to download Prelims admit card or Go to the official website of SBI’s career page – https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- In “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)” tab you can find and click to Download Prelims Exam Call Letter (NEW).
- In new window, Select your language and fill required Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password. and fill the Captcha Box also.
- Click on the “Login”.
- Prelims Admit Card will be come into view on the screen. You can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 in Pdf format or take a printout same as your’s choice.
Download link SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
|Download link for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022||Click to Apply|
|SBI Clerk Notification 2022||Click to Apply|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 : Exam Pattern
The State Bank of India has officially declared exam pattern for the Prelims examination of Junior Associate(JA) is given below:-
- Mode of Exam – Computer based test (CBT)
- Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Type of Questions – MCQs Pattern
- Time Duration – 60 Minutes
- Negative Marking – Yes
- Sections – Three
Aspirants should know about marking method is 01 Mark for each correct answers if wrong answer will get ¼ negative mark for every single incorrect answer.
Note: Total number of posts 54,860 for the post of Junior Associate(JA) Clerk in different circles of State Bank of India.
For Main exam pattern is available below.
- Exam Mode – CBT
- No. Of Questions – 190
- Total Marks – 200
- Questions Type – MCQs
- Time Duration – 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- Negative Marking – Yes
- Sections – Four
FAQs : SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
Q1. Where to download the SBI Clerk/JA Prelims Admit Card 2022?
The Aspirants can able to download State Bank of India Junior Associates (JA)/(Clerk) Prelims Admit Card 2022 from the official website of SBI link is https://www.sbi.co.in/.
Q2. When will SBI JA/Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 be released?
State Bank of India Junior Associates (JA)/Clerk Call Letter 2022 has been declared on 31st October 2022.